This marks the inaugural post of the Tuesday Top 10. Because it hurts my head to have to come up with a top 10 list every week, this will be an occasional series (‘occasional’ in this case meaning ‘when I feel like it’).
Top 10 actual Google searches that led readers to my blog, only for them to be bitterly disappointed on arrival.
- how to remove bat dung from a boat canopy [sorry, I can only tell you how it got there, not how to get it off again]
- the dark i part [if they don’t know how to spell ‘eye’, they’re really in the wrong place.]
- reading in the dark cat [reminds me of that old joke from Groucho Marx – “Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.”]
- email subscription for sex scenes
- woman sawing “a man in half”
- черный интерьер книжного магазина
- can i haz your number [Ummm…no.]
- tracie mcbride romance novels[See above.]
- strapped down to operating table
- prosthetic mermaid gills [surprisingly, more people got to my blog using this search than did searchers for number 4]